Re: [igraph] SIGSEGV in get_subisomorphisms_lad

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] SIGSEGV in get_subisomorphisms_lad
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:14:20 +0200

Hi,

> I've been experimenting with the latest version and the implementation of
> the LAD isomorphism algorithm but I haven't managed to get it to work at
> all. I tried the following code but it just crashes:
The LAD algorithm is supposed to work for simple graphs only -- however, I'm
not sure why it crashes because theoretically it should bail out with an
exception as soon as it notices that one of the graphs is not simple. I'll
check why the exception is not raised for the Python interface.

All the best,