[igraph] burt's brokerage

From: Umberto77
Subject: [igraph] burt's brokerage
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:02:34 +0200

Hi all!
Some time ago I already posted a similar question.
It is really important for my research to get a vertex’s Ron.Burt's brokerage
measure both calculated at (directed) ego network level and at (directed)
network level, and both for weighted and unweighted networks. The chance to get
the measure for graphs with loops too would be great.

Is there anything getting close? I know in sna there’s a Gould&Fernandez index
but that is not exactly what I do need, and I think it’s only for unweighted
graphs.

Any help? Thanks a lot. Umberto

P.s. I just bought
http://www.springer.com/statistics/computational+statistics/book/978-1-4939-0982-7
 great book!

Umberto77
address@hidden

 --
 Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i
dettagli

 Sponsor:
 Soluzioni di email hosting per tutte le esigenze: dalle caselle gratuite a
quelle professionali su piattaforma Zimbra, da quelle su proprio dominio a
quelle certificate PEC. Confronta le soluzioni
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid325&d$-6