[igraph] partially directed graph

From: Da Zhou
Subject: [igraph] partially directed graph
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:53:03 +0800

Hello.

I'm recently doing a project which deals with partially directed graphs (that's graphs with both directed and undirected edges).
I know that I can assign a keyword to each edge so that I can keep track of the directedness and direction if it's directed.
However, in that case, I'll have to write many functions and methods myself.
So I would like to know if there's a native support for partially directed graphs or if I can do some trick so that I don't have to
write many functions myself.

Thanks in advance.

Da