Re: [igraph] Cannot find packages with R version for Mavericks

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Cannot find packages with R version for Mavericks
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:01:54 -0400

First of all, I would suggest to use the Snow Leopard build of R,
there are a lot of problems with the Mavericks builds. Last time it
took CRAN over a month to compile igraph for the Mavericks build.

If you decide to go with the Mavericks build, then I believe that you
need to reinstall all you packages, because the Mavericks build is not
compatible with packages from other versions.

This is not an igraph problem, but an R problem, so maybe you'll get a
better explanation on the R-help mailing list, or the OSX specific
list.

Gabor