[Info-gne] cornstarch position

From: Jean Walden
Subject: [Info-gne] cornstarch position
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 04:19:18 +0200

They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all! I am in love with the web interface that is designed for Desktop searches.
In fact, I've never really experienced those. They are a bit behind I think on the features offered by their tool.
I am sure Yahoo can tell us many good reasons for this, but having it integrated with the browser is very helpful in day to day searching.
The statistics look a bit serious to me.
I like that this can index mostly all kind of widely used file types.
I can limit my searches by the type of document, which is a good thing. Well I could not wait nor do I care of it breaking anything on my system. Entering is easy and you could win a free digital camera - compliments of Academic Superstore! "Al will be our head coach," Virginia Athletic Director Craig Littlepage said yesterday in an e-mail when asked if Groh would be the coach next season. Since I came back from holidays I heard from people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program.
Have fun learning all about Johnny Appleseed with. I am going to explore the site as time permits me.
Are there any others you can recommend? They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
So when does the registration process start? All ages welcome - parents, you can join. I can use this to benefit MSN Desktop Search as well. I can see people integrating this technology on their blogs, where a voice similar to their's will read out the posts and can even read the comments in a separate voice.
So when does the registration process start?
Is there any other neat feature that I should have looked at?
Entering is easy and you could win a free digital camera - compliments of Academic Superstore!
They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
He was born in Leominster, Massachusetts.
With this feature I don't have to necessarily open Adobe Acrobat just for viewing what was in the file. Not sure if the rumours are right or wrong, but I have heard that Microsoft is going to charge for this tool as soon as this tool comes out of Beta. Yes, this is something very similar to podcasting, but here people can enjoy the post in both the versions, the text as well as the voice.
Living in Southern California, I can really relate to missing the fall. So forgive me developers if I don't understand your so called 'software development cycle'. Will anybody explain me why would they do so, especially when people handling this work for a company like Microsoft!