GNU 3DLDF 2.0.2 released

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: GNU 3DLDF 2.0.2 released
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:49:21 +0100 (CET)

I am pleased to announce the release of GNU 3DLDF 2.0.2.

This is a bug fix release.

GNU 3DLDF is a package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output.

The package can be downloaded from
Alternatively, will automatically redirect to a
nearby mirror.

It is also available from the Git repository for project at Savannah:

git clone git://

Changes since release 2.0.1:

        * 3DLDF-2.0.1/
        Restored original call to `configure'.  I had changed it so that it
        site-specific arguments.  This would have failed on other systems.

        This would matter if this shellscript was used to call `configure'.
        It exists merely as a convenience; `configure' may be called directly,
        in the normal way.  However, since `README' refers to it, it seemed to
        me to be necessary to create a new release with this error corrected.

More information about GNU 3DLDF is available on the project website:

Laurence Finston
GNU 3DLDF maintainer

Email:  Laurence.Finston --AT--