info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] Deadlocks.

From: Jatin Puri
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] Deadlocks.
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:30:47 +0530

Hello,

I was going through the savannah bug tracker, and it seems there have been cases reported of dead-locks.
I started browsing through the code, but the API doesnt much say about the policies it is performing say for example if a class is Thread confined, then there is no mention of it. Because if it is obviously there is no need to make it Thread-safe.
So is there any file or diagram available which explains the process in brief ?. If not then it will be a time consuming task to understand the complete library and then sit to solve it.

Best Regards,
Jatin Puri

--
Jatin Puri