Nice -> address@hidden headers

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Nice -> address@hidden headers
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:58:26 +0100

I've just moved back to gnus after a (unpleasant) period on
outlook. I noticed that it had a rather nice notation for my own
emails. Instead of printing my name it used

 -> person@email.com

instead. This was really nice. But, since then, I have restored my old
configuration and it seems to have stopped working. Can anyone point
me in the direction of the bit of the code which is supposed to do
this, so that I can find out what I have done to disable it.

Phil