Re: Nice -> address@hidden headers

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Nice -> address@hidden headers
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:51:29 +0200

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:58:26 +0100, Phillip wrote:

-> person@email.com

> instead. This was really nice. But, since then, I have restored my old
> configuration and it seems to have stopped working. Can anyone point
> me in the direction of the bit of the code which is supposed to do
> this, so that I can find out what I have done to disable it.

You probably want to set gnus-ignore-from-addresses:

,----[ C-h v gnus-ignored-from-addresses RET ]

"\\(asjo\\|adam\\)@\\(koldfront.dk\\|asjo.org\\|sjøgren.org\\|xn--sjgren-cya.org\\|diku.dk\\)"

| Documentation:
| *Regexp of From headers that may be suppressed in favor of To headers.
`----

  Best regards,

--
 "You know, if the sun was an oboe, what would you do?"       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk