GPG decryption with ngnus?

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: GPG decryption with ngnus?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:00:38 +0200

Hi there,

I'm trying emacs 21.4.2 with No Gnus v0.4 and GnuPG 1.4.2.2 on
linux.

When reading encrypted e-mail, I get asked "Decrypt (PGP) part?"
After pressing "y" and entering my passphrase, the *Article* buffer
contains just header lines, but nothing else (no body, no
plaintext).

Instead, in /tmp there appears a world-readable file
"pgg-outputXYZ", which contains the plaintext.

BTW when installing mailcrypt-3.5.8 and using mc-decrypt, I get the
following:
mc-decrypt-message: Found no encrypted message in this buffer.

Any ideas how to display the plaintext in the article buffer?
(And to avoid the file in /tmp...)

Thanks in advance

Jens