text/html buttonizing

From: Joe Bush
Subject: text/html buttonizing
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:46:48 GMT

Mail sent to me with an html component has the text/html buttonized,
but the html code is still displayed until I middle-click on the
button.

This is the opposite of what I want, as I often print the buffer and forget to
click the "text/html" button. I wind up with several extra printed pages of
html code. I'd like just the button displayed, unless I click on it.

I've customized 'mm-inline-override-types' to include ("text/html")
and have the following in my .gnus.el file:

(setq mm-inline-media-tests
      (cons '("text/html" nil (lambda (h) nil))
            mm-inline-media-tests))

Are the two contradictory, or is there something else I should do?

Thanks!

-Joe