Re: gnus-summary-prev-page

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: Re: gnus-summary-prev-page
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:56:17 +0200

Tassilo Horn <heimdall@uni-koblenz.de> writes:

> Hadron Quark <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi Hadron,
>
>>> This should work:
>>>
>>> (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "b" 'gnus-summary-prev-page)
>>
>> Unfortunately emacs always just give an error message "no such part" :
>> even on "multi page" posts which I have scrolled forward with "space".
>
> I've seen that `gnus-summary-prev-page' is bound to DEL by default (`M-x
> describe-bindings' when in summary buffer). Does this work?

yes

> What does `C-h k b' say?

view part:
===
b runs the command gnus-article-view-part
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-art'.
(gnus-article-view-part &optional N)

View MIME part N, which is the numerical prefix.
====

so I guess its a load order thing : the key definition I place at the
end of my .gnus.el is being overwritten somewhere? Did it work for you?

ps I downloaded your latest rdictcc and there is still this number of
arguments problem with the call to current word set as

                (current-word t t)

as opposed to only one "t" which then works for me.  e.g

                (current-word t)

I checked the function definition of current word and there should be only one
argument shouldn't there?

curren-word:
===
current-word is a compiled Lisp function in `simple'.
(current-word &optional STRICT)

Return the word point is on (or a nearby word) as a string.
If optional arg STRICT is non-nil, return nil unless point is within
or adjacent to a word.
===

cheers,

--