Re: gnus - xface

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: Re: gnus - xface
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:36:14 +0200

There is no uncompface on my ubuntu setup.

It seems that my emacs can show "Face: " but not "X-Face: " : the online
programs to generate X-Face data generate "X-Face: XaB" data which is
not compatible with the "Face:" header line. e.g I can see nice pictures
for other posts with a "Face: " header (not "X-Face: "), but if I do the
same with data generated by, for example,

http://www.dairiki.org/xface/xface.php

then the picture "place" shows up in my posts but no valid picture is
contained therein.

Any ideas?

I really can't figure this out and I just know that I'm missing
something straightforward.