Re: Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers

From: Slackrat
Subject: Re: Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:00:14 +0100

> On Wed, Jan 10 2007, Slackrat wrote:
>
>> Since upgrading my gnus my X-Guarantee headers are being displayed in
>> reverse order
>
> Which version of Gnus did you use before?

> Why not use a single X-Guarantee header?

>  content or attachments when sent from <user>@azurservers.com.
>  Azurservers.com publishes SPF records and any spam or otherwise
>  harmful content should be reported to abuse@azurservers.com

Thanks, that works great once I got it to format so that it looks good

> I'm not sure if the order is guaranteed to be preserved during
> mail/news transport at all.

It is weird. Something somewhere is ranking the text in those headers.
They are recognized as belonging together, probably since the only
difference is that the number changes, but the lines always display in
tha same order, no matter what number is assigned to a particular line
;)

--
Don't let Bush or Blair take your Guns - Never Disarm
Never exchange Liberty for Security - What you'll get is TYRANNY