No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent

From: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas
Subject: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:52:58 -0800

  During my last update of No Gnus I have noticed that when I signing
mails using *pgpmine* the *pgg-gpg-use-agent* settings gets ignored, I
have it set to _nil_ and Gnus forces me to use the agent or locks up.

  I noticed that No Gnus trunk in Emacs 22.1 seems to work fine.

  Does anybody have the same problem ?

    Gnus/5.110007 trunk (No Gnus v0.7)
    Emacs/23.0.60 trunk (gnu/linux)

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Developer & KDE Developer