Re: Saving an Excel sheet someone sent me

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Saving an Excel sheet someone sent me
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:54:31 +0000

Andreas Davour <anteRUN@updateLIKE.uu.HELLse> writes:

>> Er... I do have attachments, but never had problem saving them.
>> Isn't `o' on the attachment itself enough to save it somewhere?
>>
>> (Maybe I didn't understand what you need...)
>
> That was exactly what I was looking for. I just couldn't find it,
> though. It took me days. I find it strange myself.

It is not strange.  I usually use `i' and try to enter a relevant index
entry when searching for something.  Here the magic word "attachment" is
not indexed in this part of the manual.

After reading it more carefully I don't know if this is a problem of the
documentation (a simple "@cindex attachments" would fix it) or a problem
of `o' not really being designed for the purpose of saving attachments
(but which _can_ do it, eventually.)

Anyway, I think it would be good to fix either the manual or the
keybindings -- Reiner, what do you think?

--
Bastien