TLS and browse foreign server

From: Thomas Christensen
Subject: TLS and browse foreign server
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:28:33 +0100

When I hit B in the group buffer og get to browse a foreign server.  I
then type nnimap RET server RET, which lets me browse my IMAP service.

Is there any way during this process I can convince Gnus to connect
via TLS?  I know I can set it up in my .emacs et al to use TLS but I
often subscribe to groups through the browse interface and would like
to utilize TLS some times.

Sincerely

                Thomas