Filtering Expired Articles

From: Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos
Subject: Filtering Expired Articles
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:00:19 +0000

Hello all,

I get into groups several times and get expired news (marked with a

G) [or maybe this is a problem with my news server aioe.org].
Is it possible to ask GNUS to pick up the bodies of _all_ messages
in the group when I enter in and filter those which are expired?

I know this may take some time (and probably HD space) but I have a
quite fast connection and space is not the problem.

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS