limiting articles and tagging

From: David Carlton
Subject: limiting articles and tagging
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:42:39 -0700

I'd like a way to mark certain articles in an nnmail group with a tag
(e.g. articles I want to respond to, articles where I'm waiting for a
specific response), and then to have a way to only see the matching
articles in that group.  (I don't need an open-ended set of tags,
though I wouldn't mind that; having three or four user-defined tags is
all I really need.)

I've been looking at the manual sections on "Marking Articles" and
"Limiting", and it seems like a lot of the underlying functionality is
in place, but I can't quite figure out a way to do exactly what I
want; can somebody offer advice?

Thanks,
David Carlton
carlton@bactrian.org