Re: multiple email accounts

From: Frédéric Perrin
Subject: Re: multiple email accounts
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:06:21 +0200

Hello,

Le vendredi 23 à 21:30, nickname a écrit :
> I have several mail addresses, about 4 in a domain, and 1 for
> particular use on another domain.
>
> Would it be possible to decide upon the `To:' header of the message
> received so as to set set user-full-name, user-mail-address, and
> basically compose the message with the desired correct details?

In your usage scenario, you're surely already splitting mail using the
To: header in different groups. In that case, you can use
gnus-posting-styles to chose your from header. I have in my .gnus
(sligthly edited):

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((""             ; default style
         (name "Frédéric Perrin")
         (signature "Fred")
         (organization "Réseau des Élèves"))
        ("^work"        ; work-related groups (matches work, work.boss, etc.)
         (organization "My-company")
         (signature "Frédéric Perrin\nOffice XXXX")
         (From "\"Frédéric Perrin\" <frederic.perrin@my-company.com>")))

Regards,

--
Fred