Losing status from one server

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Losing status from one server
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:46:58 -0000

I have had this before, but when I remember well, quiting and
restarting Gnus normally solved it. I use Gnus with my own server,
Gmail and newsgroups. For the last two I see perfectly the status,
like:
*            0: gnu.emacs.gnus

But for my own server it looks like:
         *: nnimap+e-mail:INBOX.Decebal

When entering the folder it changes to:
         0: nnimap+e-mail:INBOX.Decebal

But at the moment I leave Gnus and entering it again, it changes back
to:
         *: nnimap+e-mail:INBOX.Decebal

This is quit a nuisance, because I have quit a lot of e-mail folders.
What could be the problem and the solution?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer