Re: read mail in mbox files

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: read mail in mbox files
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:34:56 +0100

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:29:36 +0100, Richard wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>>> nnmaildir is a format? I thought it was a back end that fed on Maildir?
>>> Possibly silly wording issues only. I dont know at times.

>> Yes, the backend that uses the Maildir format is nnmaildir; that was
>> what I was trying to say.

> So the format *was* Maildir.

The format of what? The format used by nnml is surely is not Maildir. If
you want to access something in the Maildir format, you should use
nnmaildir. Which is what I was trying to say, and what I - frankly -
thought we agreed on. I guess not.

[...]

>> You must have configured something else to point to ~/.emacs.d/Mail.
>> Perhaps your archive method?

>> I think you are staring at one thing in your configuration and ignoring
>> all the other stuff, which might actually the cause of what you are
>> seeing :-)

> What you see is there is my nnml config. I have nothing else.

You could be missing something ;-)

[...]

> Nothing else nnml in my init.el or my custom.el.

So nothing in your entire Emacs configuration mentions ~/.emacs.d/ or
~/.emacs.d/Mail?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Här kommer rädslan, gamle vän                               Adam Sjøgren
  När alla fjärilar i magen vaknar upp                   asjo@koldfront.dk