Incomingxxxxx files in Mail directory

From: angelv
Subject: Incomingxxxxx files in Mail directory
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:45:19 +0100

Hi,

I'm slowly configuring Gnus to my taste (by the way, great software!!!),
but I still have some issues. One of them is regarding Incomingxxxx
files in my Mail directory. My setting involves calling fetchmail to get
mail from my IMAP server and drop it into my localhost spool
directory. Then Gnus takes that and populates the Mail directory with
all the mail (nnml back-end, in case it is relevant). All fine, but
loads of Incomingxxxx files are created in Mail directory (apparently
every time that I check the IMAP server and get new mail: more or less
every 15 minutes), which are apparentely not deleted. Is this normal?
Will they go away? Do I have to delete them?

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/