Displaying text/calendar (VCALENDAR) parts?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Displaying text/calendar (VCALENDAR) parts?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:12:41 +0200

Does anyone have a recipe for displaying text/calendar (VCALENDAR) parts
nicely?

Reading them "raw" isn't that appealing (too many fields, don't know
what to look for...)

How would you go about displaying them "nicely"? Picking out some
fields, formatting it somehow?

Something like:

  ,---------------------------------------------------.
  | When: ...                                         |
  | Where: ...                                        |
  | Participants:                                     |
  |   * NN1 <nn1@example.com> (organizer)             |
  |   * NN2 <nn2@example.com>                         |
  |   * NN3 <nn3@example.com>                         |
  |   * NN4 <nn4@example.com> (optional)              |
  |                                                   |
  | [Description...]                                  |

Perhaps?

The next step would be to be able to generate the right kinds of emails
to send back to accept/decline a meeting etc., but that's probably
another story...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Soon we'll have spent a whole month at sea,                 Adam Sjøgren
  splitting atoms for no apparent reason"                asjo@koldfront.dk