Re: image display with nnivirtual

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: image display with nnivirtual
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 22:29:14 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I am using Gnus 5.13, the one bundled with emacs pretest (24.0.90).
> I stumbled upon an interesting behaviour today. Whenever I read posts
> via an nnvirtual-group, inline image display of html messages is
> broken. The image is not displayed at all. Instead, there is a button,
> and when clicking on it, the image url is opened via my
> webbrowser. When reading the very same post directly via its real
> group, image display is fine.
> Is this a bug or a feature?

Sounds like a bug.  But I can't imagine what would cause this
behaviour.  The article rendering is quite independent of the article
source, so it shouldn't really matter whether you're in a virtual group
or not.

Are you sure you have no local customisations that alter what rendering
method's you're using?

  bloggy blog