Re: Browsing to original article in gwene?

From: Haider Rizvi
Subject: Re: Browsing to original article in gwene?
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:06:38 -0400

Memnon Anon <gegendosenfleisch@googlemail.com> writes:

> William Gardella <gardellawg@gmail.com>
> writes:
>
>> It would also be pretty trivial as a proper Lisp function.
>
> Something like this?

Thanks Memnon and William. I find that "pretty trivial Lisp" for
others turns out to be not so for me :-) The function Memnon provided
works perfectly.

For now, I have mapped browse-nnrss-url and my-gnus-browse-gwene to
separate keys, but really they do the same job for nnrss and
nntp:gwene (and gmane) groups. So I need to find a trivial wrapper
function that'll do that for me, and assing one key to that wrapper.

Regards,
--
Haider