info-sather

Re: [info-sather] Installing on VMWarev

From: Sather User
Subject: Re: [info-sather] Installing on VMWarev
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:11:06 +0930 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Duke Normandin wrote:

> Anybody have any luck! I got it installed, but it doesn't work. If I get a
> response, I'll supply details. TIA ...

Well, would be interested in the details, and if we know the details
it might be possible to guess at the problem, but no, didn't try,
personally.

I guess you know it works, some versions, on Cygwin.

The next version will handle directories, symlinks and stuff via
system calls.  Linux oriented, but if it worked on VMware, that would
be a plus.

Regards,
Mike

--