iris-user

[Iris-user] bachelor

From: Cora Kidd
Subject: [Iris-user] bachelor
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:00:59 +0530

Imterribly anxious to locate him, and I thought maybe you could help.
As Pop joined them, Charlie Chan stepped back into a dark corner.
A startled look came into the womans eyes. Thenhe walked away into the library, and I knew better than to ask himanything more.
And go away without learning what happened here! I take it you havent given him the pearls. It was obvious he was still sunk in bafflement.
Then whose was the voicecalling for help that tragic night at the ranch? Holley nodded toward a suitcase in the corner. He was a scholarly-looking maneven in his overalls, with keen eyes and a pleasant smile.
Youre in a jam of some sort,and Id like to help you.
Why not go back to the original plan and deliver the pearls in NewYork? Pardon me if I fail to experience thrill like you. Some one headed for Maddens ranch, perhaps.
And I propose to put the necklacein safety deposit there for her use when she wants it. Pardon, please, if Ieat with unashamed enjoyment and too much gusto. Pardon, please, if Ieat with unashamed enjoyment and too much gusto. Easy to see my presence bringsembarrassed pause. And those wishes, I may add, will be extended in my sleep.
Why was he allowed toremain on Maddens ranch?
They went together to the marble precincts of the Garfield Bank. Now the pictures finished I aim to take a little jaunt for my health. Well, I shouldnt have called you that, smiled the boy. You dont know the half of it, returned the boy. He was a scholarly-looking maneven in his overalls, with keen eyes and a pleasant smile.
As they rattled down to the blazing floor of the desert, theeditor yawned.
Fogg, and I rely entirely on yourdiscretion.
Not happy position for me, he said,that I must come to this mainland and be sunk in bafflement.
After a brieftalk with the man at the ticket-window, Chan rejoined him.