jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] tried to get an interactive shell session

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] tried to get an interactive shell session
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:49:58 +0200

Kristian Henriksen wrote:
I installed Jailkit-2.3 on a FreeBSD 6.2 and I seem to have some trouble getting it to work. In my opining I have tried everything, but maybe you can enlighten me.

I've not tested on any recent FreeBSD (I currently only have Linux and openBSD for testing). I would guess that some device is not available in the jail, for example /dev/null

using 'strace' as described in one of the online howto's might help.

regards,
        Olivier