janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Fwd:

From: Isidro Mcnamara
Subject: [Janosik-user] Fwd:
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:21:35 -0800

I saw lots of cases of it before. "I dreamed that people remembered me after all this time and started coming out here again,Annie said. "Theres another surprise. Yet the book had continued to roll in spite of all the terrible things Annie had subjected him to, and he could bitch about how something — his guts, maybe — had run out of him along with the half-pint or so of blood hed lost when she took his thumb, but it was still a goddam good yarn, the best Misery novel by far.

but took no other notice. Sleepy fourth-floor dorm proctor hammering on his door, telling him to come on and answer the ing phone. When the police come tomorrow looking for their missing lamb, she said, we dont want the to see anything out of the ordinary, do we, Paul? Then, hours later, after the sandwiches and potato salad had been eaten, after the last few drops of Kool-Aid had been coaxed from his fathers big Thermos, just before his mother said it was time to pack up and start home, the top of the rotted piling would begin to show again — just a peek and flash between the incoming waves at first, then more and more.

Thats what killing that goddamned bitch Misery was about, now that I think about it. She turned and looked at him.

AUTHORITY had arrived at Annies, and its arrival here could do nothing but shorten his own life. In the evenings he sat quietly, listening to the pig squeal and thinking about how he would kill the Dragon Lady.