janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Re: deal

From: Kris Waddell
Subject: [Janosik-user] Re: deal
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:58:13 -0600

"Ill have to go away for awhile. After awhile it only knew the muddy, smogged-out sunsets of Boston, that was all it remembered and all it wanted to remember.

And Miswess, she is goan sleep, too. Halfway through the cigarette, the room filled with smoke, he had heard her opening the front door. I just said those clunks are driving me crazy, and then, in almost no time at all, presto chango, when it comes to Pauls left thumb, now you see it and now you dont. That sun had heat as well as brilliance — he could feel it on his face and hands as he sat here.

I could make you help it.

That deep part of him — the part the dope couldnt reach — tried to warn him to shut his mouth, just shut it, but what was the sense? Geoffrey had been sitting by Ian, who was remembering in a broken, scarcely coherent way how he and Ian had rescued Misery from the palace dungeons of the mad French viscount Leroux, how they had escaped in a wagonload of hay, and how Misery distracted one of the viscounts guards at a critics moment by slipping one gorgeously unclad leg out of the hay and waving it delicately.