japitools-list

Re: [Japi] Re: Harmony japi diff emails suspended

From: Geir Magnusson Jr.
Subject: Re: [Japi] Re: Harmony japi diff emails suspended
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:28:53 -0500

On Jan 2, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Stuart Ballard wrote:

On 1/2/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <address@hidden> wrote:
I think this should be something we can create for you and post
somewhere - you just need the moral equivalent of rt.jar?

More or less. Actually in order to get full results for Sun's JDK as
of 1.4 I found I needed jce.jar and jsse.jar as well as rt.jar; with
later JDK versions I decided it was easier to not even bother to
figure out exactly which jars I needed, but just use jre/lib/*.jar.

Essentially I need any/all jars or zips that contain any classes that
form any part of the packages in the public API.

If it'd be easier to just provide a download of an automatically-built
up-to-date version of your entire JDK equivalent, I'm quite happy to
have my scripts extract the relevant parts on my end. But either way
works.

Well... how about then just always going for :

http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/latest-harmony- jdk-linux-x86.tar.gz

which will point to our latest/greatest and then just find the data you need in

   jdk/jre/lib/

That should include everything we have.

geir

Thanks!