klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:47:32 +0100

Hello!
Thank you for the info... answers below..

#1 I have emailed you the full error report directly.  I’m not sure it helps but I just ran Klog from a terminal window and saw the following:
danas-mbp-2:MacOS dr$ ./klog
QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
Bus error: 10

The sql warning is known but not a big problem. I need to work on it, but it is not impacting in the user or data. :-)
It is in the todo list.

#2 I will send you the log files direct.

The error says:
This QSO is not including the minimum data to consider a QSO as valid!.
Please edit the ADIF file and make sure that it include at least:
CALL, QSO_DATE, TIME_ON, BAND and MODE.
Good!
KLog requires the previous data fields to import a QSO... so I suppose the data you are trying to import isn't providing them all.
This should be easy to fix once I can see the logfile that is causing the problem.

It doesn’t matter if you just select a basic export or one with all the QSO/QSL details.  It does seem to import but you get an error popup for every record.
It shows the error whenever KLog fi ds a QSO without all the mandatory/basic data.
Which selection of lotw export is creating the logfile is KLog to fail?

#3 No big deal, the author of GridTracker had the same issue in the first few versions.  GridTracker and Klog will be a great combination together.
I will check!
Even if I am alone developing, I like to take the good ideas from users!
I don't know about GridTracker but I will check.
I have added it to the TODO list/backlog!

Thank you!