klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 4

From: Dana Rawding
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 4
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:49:13 -0500

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:47:32 +0100
> From: Jaime Robles <address@hidden>
> To: KLog-users <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3
>
> Hello!
> Thank you for the info... answers below..
>
> El lun., 19 nov. 2018 23:18, Dana Rawding <address@hidden> escribi?:
>
>> #1 I have emailed you the full error report directly.  I?m not sure it
>> helps but I just ran Klog from a terminal window and saw the following:
>> danas-mbp-2:MacOS dr$ ./klog
>> QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
>> 'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
>> Bus error: 10
>>
>> The sql warning is known but not a big problem. I need to work on it, but
> it is not impacting in the user or data. :-)
> It is in the todo list.

The issue may not be sql related, but the application exits right after that
error is displayed.  What takes place after the db is initialized?  What new
changes were implemented to the app that take place after the db loads?   I
have tried on 3 different Macs and none will run 0.9.5.  0.9.4.1 runs fine on
all 3.