klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 4

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 4
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:21:05 +0100

The issue may not be sql related, but the application exits right after that error is displayed.  What takes place after the db is initialized?  What new changes were implemented to the app that take place after the db loads?   I have tried on 3 different Macs and none will run 0.9.5.  0.9.4.1 runs fine on all 3.
Argh!
What macos version are you running in those Macs?

I am developing and using KLog in Linux (Debian testing) and macOS Mojave and only testing and sometimes using in Windows 10.
It works in all my systems...

The DB initialization is in the very first moment of KLog... just before many things are done as most of KLog is based on the DB to work.

I can create for you a debug package of KLog 0.9.6 (no sense to keep working on 0.9.5), that will show MANY messages in the console so we can, at least, which function is causing the crash...
Just let me know and I will try to create a .dmg for you to test.

Regarding the changes... between 0.9.4 and 0.9.5...
The main one is the addition of the Statistics that are using a new library module...
There are also some changes on the DB regarding the satellites.

Are you installing KLog from scratch or updating?
Are you removing the ~/.klog when you go from 0.9.5 to 0.9.4?

Thank you!