koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.0pre2 for wednesday ?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.0pre2 for wednesday ?
Date: Mon Jul 7 14:19:06 2003

paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
> * if you have something to commit (bug fix only please), commit it asap.
> * if you want me to wait a day or 2, feel free to argue (but argue.=20
> don't say "please wait", without reasons).

I would like you to wait at least until after the Wednesday meeting.  I
do not have much time to work on my bugs until tomorrow afternoon.  Can
we do that, please?  Particularly, I must have a fix for 490 committed
so that I can get more useful bug reports for the installer.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."