koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] systempreferences (partial) cleaning

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] systempreferences (partial) cleaning
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:45:45 +0200

Owen Leonard a écrit :
Based on my experience with dev_week:
<snip>
Those are the things I know about--again, based on my use of dev_week. I
know several of these were created for dev_week, but I don't know what
their status is outside of that version.

too bad.. my question was about the use of those prefs in Koha 3.0
As far as I've digged well, most of them can't be used succesfully in 3.0.

So my question is still here :\

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)