Re: Let's do some coding :-)

From: Paavo Parkkinen
Subject: Re: Let's do some coding :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:26:19 +0300

[I think this may be my first post here. I'll write a short
introduction later, but just reply to Jonathan first.]

Just because Alfred is acting impolitely doesn't mean you have to. You
have clearly been the adult until now.

When you feel like insulting other people, I find it helps to just
step away for a while to do something you enjoy and reply when in a
calmer mood. If you still feel like insulting the other person, keep
it off the list.

Paavo

--
 kremlin kanavien soppaa