Re: A Question to throw at you guys

From: Christian Helmuth
Subject: Re: A Question to throw at you guys
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:36:02 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 10:57:32PM +0000, Justin Emmanuel wrote:
> Hi, I have a question, I don't know if this has, or how much this has ever
> been discussed before. I would also like to know your comments criticisms on
> the concept of what I like to call a Driver Description Language. If it has
> already been developed, then I have never heard of it, please let me know
> where I can go and pick up more information on it.

Just a reference I stumbled upon during the last years...

* Devil: A DEVice Interface Language
  http://compose.labri.fr/prototypes/devil/

I also remember a personal conversation with a guy from the ADA community
about "type-safe" I/O resource access - but can't remeber the reference,
sorry.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth