Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.72 release candidate 1

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.72 release candidate 1
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:24:47 -0500

Götz Waschk writes:
 > Hi,
 > please move the japanese man page to $mandir/ja/man1.

Right now we're using the automake install default - i.e. I'm not
specifying anything. If you know how to get automake get the desired
effect, please suggest a patch.

For a tool that supposed to make things simple, I find I'm spending
way too much time trying to figure out automake's arcane behaviour and
getting it to do whatever I guess it should have been doing.

Thanks, rocky