libconf-dev

Re: [Libconf-dev] Re: shell template and whitespace around the =

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: Re: [Libconf-dev] Re: shell template and whitespace around the =
Date: 14 Jun 2003 19:13:05 -0400

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 11:42, address@hidden wrote:
> that's right! I'll look at it and try to build a generic keyvalue template. If
> you need help to build the postfix template, just ask :)

Got the keyvalue template and have built (er, I mean ripped off -- from
Shell) a KeyValue Glueconf class.  I am able to parse the Postfix
main.cf file with it but for one thing.

It seems, in the Postfix main.cf file anyway, that keys and values are
allowed to be separated by newlines/^tabs as in:

debugger_command =
         PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
         xxgdb $daemon_directory/$process_name $process_id & sleep 5

(note that the last 2 of the three lines is tab prefixed).

So it seems that the keyvalue template needs to deal with this.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell <address@hidden>