libcvs-spec-dev

Re: [Libcvs-spec-dev] Any working C client interface to CVS availableany

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Libcvs-spec-dev] Any working C client interface to CVS availableanywhere?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:42:29 +0100

Alastair Growcott schrieb:
I think the only way to get at the code at the moment is to be signed up
to cvshome and then get added to the project by Alexander taler.

You could try CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs but no
promises.

If you like I can tgz everything and send it to you.

That would be kind since anonymous does not work (I might register as a
user lateron).

   Christof