Re: [libmicrohttpd] Small upgrade for MHD home page

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Small upgrade for MHD home page
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:42:50 -0300

Hm... about Windows package, the problem is just to keep an old version on home page, because there is the first place that an user find the lib, and this very old version miss a lot of important fixes. :-/

I have two sugestions to distribute the Windows package on home page:

1. keep only the latest compiled version (I can help you building the binaries);
2. keep only the sources of the latest version (eg libmicrohttpd-0.9.46.zip).

I'm expecting a better market to the lib. :-)