Re: [libmicrohttpd] Why MHD latency is so high on Windows?

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Why MHD latency is so high on Windows?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:23:22 +0100

Hi Silvio,

it's been a while since I have looked at the code last, but we used to have an event loop in the Windows implementation of select() (in PlibC) that switches between waiting on sockets and waiting on other handles (specifically, a shutdown signalling pipe handle) every 200ms.

Just to see if this the source of the 250ms delay, you could remove the waiting-on-handles part from PlibC select.c.

Hope this helps,

Nils