Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:05:05 +0100

aurelien@hackers.camp (Aurélien DESBRIÈRES) writes:

> Ali Abdul Ghani <blade.vp2020@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> hay
>> Gitorious is dead - acquired by GitLab
>> https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/
>> I wonte make fork from GitLab to making it GPL. v3
>> Can you support me?
>>

> Hi Ali, Alimiracle
>
> We are bringing your wish to reality.
>
> gitbull.org will be this place the server will be available in hours.
>
> Make this place free as in freedom.
>
> Ping me on IRC for your ssh access code.
>
> Regards

Hi LibrePlanet Hackers!

So as promise to Alimiracle, gitbull.org is born.

Alimiracle I have give you the ssh access code as you can see the server
works now.

For thus who want to join this freedom action you can join us at
#gitbull on irc freenode.

For thus who want to bring their idea of projects to this action
... just ping

Have fun & be free!

--
Aurelien Desbrieres