Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 01:50:50 +0100

Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> writes:

> I don't think GitBull is saying they are writing a "no revenue allowed
> ever" policy. They are just saying that at this time they are not
> looking for donations.

> Cheers,
> Aaron

> On 03/16/2015 03:20 PM, Patrick Anderson wrote:
>>> GitBull refuse donation, but accept people support.
>>
>> That is very nice, but how can we scale?

>> Sincerely,
>> Patrick Anderson

Like for the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - There is no
interpretation of our statements:

https://gitbull.org/Gitbull/GitBull-Statement/changeset/94fd5f9e22c73c9887c2eef3c3e00e177d09b1ff

And that statements are not made to be modify nor interpreted.
Correction of english, grammar is ok

GitBull - Community coding

Is made by coders and free software activist, for coders freedom.

The Free Software Corsica support the cost and technical assistance of
GitBull as it is.

You are free to join.

You are free to offer us physical ressource.

You are free to join and pay the bills of the physical ressources you
wish to use to dev some more service you think that GitBull should have
to the owner of that physical ressource directly.

Money is not part of our community and will *never* be.

Yes that could be disturbing for some people, like freedom is disturbing
for some other.

We consider that freedom and free of money bring the community to think
only of their projects, to find ways and issue they never try if they
have had money support. (thinking of Xylon pacman2pacman a package
manager that share the package in p2p rather than use servers for
example (Parabola GNU / Linux-libre project))

STATEMENTS

. We refuse donation or form of money.

. We make things free as in freedom

. We follow the Free Software Foundation and its evolution about What is
free software.

. We make things free in price and freedom

Like the Universale Declaration of Human Rights, there is no
interpretation possible of that statements.

Thanks to all of those people who have allready join them.

Thanks to all of those people who have share their knowledge with us
From years.

Thanks you so much to all of you, from linux-libre, to gNewSense,
Parabola, Emacs and all folks of GNU, you have teach us many many
things, GitBull is for all of that a *gift* to all of you.

Thanks you GNU

--
Aurelien Desbrieres
President of FSC