Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Software freedom is the only viable business m

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Software freedom is the only viable business model.
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:37:46 -0600

Hi all,

I have been working on a way to share physical sources in a Free as in
Freedom manner so we can provide ourselves with all that we need,
including "cloud" services.

I believe this is the missing part of regaining full control of our
computing, and in fact all of our production.

I find it very difficult to relay this information because it is
usually considered off-topic, so I am hesitant to just blurt it out
immediately.

Let me know if this is the right list to discuss such an approach, or
maybe point me to the right place otherwise.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
Economic Systems Engineer
http://CrossCrowdPredictiveProduction.github.io