Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software develop

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software development platforms?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:09:46 -0600

> we could afford to pay

>> Society should provide the basics, food, shelter, medical
>> care, for everyone with something like a basic income

I have an idea about how to do this without resorting
to using the token system that has been foisted upon
us, even while avoiding the usual "Simultaneous
Coincidence of Wants" trouble that typical barter
suffers.

I call this approach a "Basic Outcome" and would love
to expound on it further, but not really sure where to
have such an in-depth discussion, as it is usually considered
off-topic.

Unless I am warned to not discuss it here, I will start a
thread in the next couple days about that approach
which requires a minimum size and complexity to
host the housing and food and hospitals needed for us
to have a decent standard of living.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson