Re: blot_diameter

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: blot_diameter
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:00:06 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Rune Zedeler wrote:

> Btw, is the ligature stuff explained somewhere - I could not find anything on
> the www...?

There is (only in German language) some introductory
documentation to OpusTeX's vaticana/solesmes style notation
at http://www.muri-gries.ch/OpusTeX/ (in particular, see
http://www.muri-gries.ch/OpusTeX/GreDoc.ps or
http://www.muri-gries.ch/OpusTeX/GreDoc.pdf).

Other than that, I have not seen anything substantial on the net so far.
Some universities have project sites that cover topics in this area; but
they mostly refer to courses and books rather than making things available
on the net.

Greetings,
Juergen