Re: lilypond-book patch

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: Re: lilypond-book patch
Date: 03 Jul 2002 18:43:01 +0200

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 02:02, Han-Wen wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
> > Attached is a patch that adds support for the columnsep when using the
> > geometry package.
>
> Could you also include  documentation for this option?
None of the supported geometry options are documented. So I did it the
lazy way, and just listed the options that are not supported. I think
the list are complete. People should read the documentation for the
geometry package if they want to use it.

If I get bored by Solfege gtk2 porting, I'll try to make a more complete
test suite for the options. But not before the autumn, I'm afraid. No
promises...